piątek, 27 grudnia 2013

#SWAG

                            #SWAG

YEAH...I am quite bored now, that's friday evning...I'm sitting  there on the floor in bedroom with a laptop right on my knees...I was thinking about live last copule of minutes...Just thinking about it and I don't even know, I havn't got any answer for it...Is live important? Or that's just a copule of years and then death? Is there any happy ending? Is live all about love? war? peace? ...Is love an important thing....And then I found that!



Now I know that we have to live with all our lives! Like there's no tomorrow!!We've got to have fun! Love each other's with all our hearts <3 Just be Your selfe! In your own live you've got your own rules! Just be you! 

Now I exactly know what is that all about <3<3<3 


1 komentarz: